I guess it's time to release these old drawing sketches. (Tumblr requested them.)
1. Early before PC was PC, I was already creating a headcanon for a future CMC. This early Apple Bloom was less shy and more meticulous. She retains her pickyness in fashion in current PC, but it's less obvious.
2. When I was starting to vector, I sketched some things so I can practice on them. This was one of them. I never finished the vector, but I did do the Twilight in the background.
3. These are actually little drawings I did for an old comic. In this era, I'd photoshop them out, then created panels and stitched together in PowerPoint. >_<
4. Yes. I used to ship ScootaBelle. I kinda still do, but it's not so prevalent.
5. More pre-PC stuff. Here, you can see the original personalities I had for them. This is dated to January 2012.
6. I wanted to see how much ponies I could draw before I burned out. Here's the Mane Six.
7. ...and here's the CMC, Spike, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon.
8. This was drawn up before "Hearts and Hooves" aired. I was working on a comic based on what I thought was going to happen in the episode. I would've finished it, but then the episode got leaked. -_-
9. Here's more pre-PC stuff. I had that RD knew Scoots before they were ever in Ponyville. I sucked at displaying ages, so Scoots is really 3 years old here, and was still with her parents. In PC, Scoots fell from Cloudsdale when trying to run away from an abusive foster father. She lives, and RD finds her. She recognizes Scoots from the past, which is why she rushed her to the hospital in Ponyville. This is one of the oldest ideas from PC that's still canon to this day.
10. On DA, they had a group where artists tried drawing according to a theme. In this case is was "blue ponies (as in sad)". I wanted to be literal, and this idea was born. Unfortunately, I never finished it.
So there. Never before seen art from the silly PC guy. Enjoy.